Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any additional questions about our products and services, feel free to call us at (903)939-3369 or email us at

What do I need to get set up in business?
You need a water immersion tank, for starters. Smaller operations can use one of our four different sizes of manual tanks (manual meaning water immersion by hand). The size of the tank is determined by the size of the parts you expect to do. You need training, as well, which we provide. You also will need an open face spray booth for spraying primer and base paint and matte clears, and an enclosed spray booth for shooting high gloss clears. We have made specially designed booths that are smaller than traditional car paint booths to reduce the air flow when working with smaller parts, and you can purchase these from us as well. After you're trained, you'll need the water based paints used for this process, activator, film, and clear coats, all of which we provide.

I wonder if there's a market in my area for this process?
Since this process can be used on almost any hard surfaced part, there's always a market for it. This process is used in hundreds of industries, such as automotive customizing, motorcycles, ATVs, marine, custom aircraft manufacturers, on hunting equipment, home decor, restaurant decor, and much more. The list is endless.

Can I come visit you to see what this is all about and how it works?
Certainly, we would love to have you come visit and answer any questions you may have.

Do we have to sign a contract with your company that we won't purchase materials from any other company?
No, we don't believe in controlling our customers' businesses. Of course we would like for you to purchase all of your materials from us, but if you have a need for a particular film and another company carries it, you should have the right to buy from whom you want. And always please let us know if you're looking for something you don't see on our site, because in many cases we can obtain it, and we're developing new images all the time.

Do I have to purchase a license from you in order to buy your film?
No, again, we don't believe someone should have to pay a licensing fee or be unnecessarily bound in order to do business with us.

Is there a licensing fee or royalties with your branded films, like Predator, Image Country, or God's Country Camo?
No. We don't believe in dictating to our customers what types of parts they can decorate, or charging for a license. There is a small royalty on the branded camouflages, but you can decorate anything you want, no extra expense or hassles. We are developing new non-branded camouflages all the time, as well.

Is there someone in my area doing this process?
Usually the answer is no, but sometimes it's going to be yes. But what people don't realize, is that most of the time it's a non-issue. Because this process can be done on pretty much any hard surfaced part, the possibilities of different products and industries to approach is endless. You could have three processors on the same street, all specializing in different industries, or even within one industry specializing in different niches. And competition can be a good thing, it makes you work harder to stand out and elevates the status quo for everybody.

What happens if I'm running into trouble water immersion parts and don't know what to do?
E-mail us pictures or video, and from there we can talk to you and identify what you need to do differently. We even make ourselves available at night and on weekends, because we want to help you be successful.